9ft Safety Edge Guards, 1-foot Pieces / Clear
These clear edge protectors are a necessity for anyone with kids, from their first steps on up! This is baby proofing at its best. With kids constantly in motion and furniture edges everywhere, enjoy a little peace of mind our edge guards! Our thick, flexible design is a welcome remedy to those pesky and dangerous edges around your house.
Our edge guards are CLEAR so they won't be an eyesore in your beautiful home. No more bulky, ugly-colored foam or rubber! These guards will adhere to most edges, as long as the surface is smooth and clean.
- Semi-soft and flexible
- Easy to install
- Do not contain heavy metals
- Clear/translucent so it is not an eyesore
- Easily removable and won't leave any marks
- Minimized packaging is recyclable and eco-friendly
These directions are VERY IMPORTANT! Please read them thoroughly, because following the instructions is essential for optimum product performance.
- Clean surface thoroughly with soap and water. Rubbing alcohol works well on many surfaces, but do not use rubbing alcohol on wood furniture, as it will destroy the finish.
- Let surface dry completely.
- Slowly unroll adhesive and place on the inside of both edge sides.
- Peeling back the adhesive backing only one foot (12 inches) at a time, position the edge on the furniture.
- Press and hold each side firmly doing your best to eliminate air bubbles. Wait at least 48 hours for full adhesion before testing.
EASY TO REMOVE
- Run a warm cloth over the edge to allow the adhesive bond to soften.
- Gently peel back one of the corners of the edge guard, and continue to slowly pull until the entire edge has been removed.
- Wipe surface to remove any left-over adhesive with soap or furniture cleaner.